Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Everything Im not... Has made me everything I am... I got sooooo much more to do, all while working a full time 40hr a week job, finishing my MBA and the most incredible job of ALL, mother to some amazing kids... I got drumline, gymnastics, ballet, homework, family time, church time, friend time... Sheesh... Im beat just typing it... but its my life and I cant see it any other way... I Love to laugh, have a great time and travel when I find the time in my schedule.  Music makes me calm... I Love gospel music the most, but music lifts me and makes me forget all the reasons why I felt some kind of way in the first place.  I love my family and I will do whatever it takes to make sure my kids get what they need so "NOT WORKING" is not an option...lol... "To whom much is given, much is required"... I was given these 3 beautiful blessings so it is REQUIRED that I leave them a legacy... my work is not done until I finish building this castle for them...Anything worth something does not come easy... Whether it be family, love, career, education or wealth... U have to be dedicated, work hard, be hungry and stay focused... Walk with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment