Monday, January 14, 2013

Walk With Me for a Second... I want more of all these beautiful things...more more more please!!







Early Works Museum - Knowledge for the Kiddies...


Birthday parties
www.swaklife.org

Single With Amazing Kids!!

God



The reasons I Live...
 

My granny's hands




Exercise
Family
Granny...

Above the clouds
Air Miles

Anguilla ...<---- Im going 2013



Friends


Beaches
Good Times

Understanding why God is an Awesome God..


Food!!!



Hydrangeas


Life
 
My Thinking spot in full Autumn Bloom




Fireworks
I Love You too God!!





"the sweetest thing Ive ever known"...


The Homie Talks...


This is how no Drama Looks... (InsideJoke)



Friends & Good Times



Bookstores!!!
Wishes



GoodByes just to say Welcome Home


Back to Bizness




Wine


No comments:

Post a Comment